Chef-Richmond Full-time Job9 months ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 211 views
PETIT is a privately owned company operating 18 beautiful long day care centres across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. At PETIT we believe in providing an inclusive context where children and families are valued, where children are respected, and their rights are always upheld and advocated for. We recognise and promote individuality as expressed through a child's language, interaction and learning styles. We strive to inspire children in their unique potential for learning EVERYDAY!
We are currently seeking experienced and professional Chef to join PETIT in our Richmond centre. We believe that little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. As a Chef, you will be passionate about preparing healthy meal choice to fuel our children.
You will naturally maintain a clean and safe kitchen, in accordance with Food and Council Authority requirements. You will be reliable, positive and well organised. You will enjoy working with families and children.
- Experience and passion for cooking a wide variety of nutritious foods suitable for children age 6 weeks to 6 years old;
- Experience in development of a rotating menu, including catering for allergies and intolerances;
- Certificate in Commercial Cookery or equivalent;
- Food Handling Safety Certificate;
- Current Working with Children Card;
- Experience working in a childcare kitchen is an advantage.
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
- Uniform provided
- Work Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Regular Professional Development Opportunities
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
If this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the "Apply for this Job" button to send through your resume and covering letter. If you want more information on the role, please email *******@petitjourney.com.au
Please look at the Petit website: www.petitjourney.com.au