Cook Part-time Job2 years ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 315 views
About Delaware North Companies
Delaware North Companies Australia & New Zealand provides world-class
hospitality and food service management, end to end resort management and travel hospitality services across more than 30 unique locations.
About the Role
Based at Melbourne Airport, we have casual Cooks are required to join our dynamic kitchen brigade. At Melbourne Airport we manage 22 outlets across three terminals offering a variety of opportunities to start your career with Delaware.
- Production of consistent and high quality food
- Conducting regular temperature checks; ensuring food safety
- Maintenance of a clean and safe kitchen / workspace
- Have experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Have knowledge of OH&S and food hygiene -
- Be able to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Food Hygiene certificate (SITXOHS002A)
- Meal Discount
Working With Us
We employ more than 5,000 team members across Australia & New Zealand who are passionate and dedicated to creating special guest experiences across all of oursites. We are focussed on continuous improvement and providing our people with structured career progression and development whilst fostering a true team environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be successful with us, APPLY NOW.
As we prefer to deal with our team members directly, we will not be
accepting calls or applications from Recruitment Agencies, thank you.