Housekeeper Part-time Job2 years ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 303 views
Are you a Housekeeper with experience in luxury hotels, have a passion for quality and customer service?
This is your chance to join the supportive and vibrant team at AHS Hospitality, the leaders in Outsourced Hospitality Guest Services.
AHS Hospitality are currently seeking team members who have an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and experience in 4 or 5 star environment in a variety of housekeeping roles based in the Box Hill.
The positions available are Part Time, with a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with availability Monday to Friday.
This is your chance to work alongside a market leading brand and advance your housekeeping career within a supportive and dynamic environment!
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous Housekeeping experience, preferred but not essential
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Rights to work in Australia
In return we offer:
- Various reward and recognition programs
- Site locations near public transport and all across Melbourne
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Long Term Housekeeping Career Opportunities
To apply, please send your resume through "Apply Now".
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.