Housekeeper Full-time Job1 year ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 191 views
About the Role
This private residence requires the services of a detail-oriented and well-presented housekeeper. You would be responsible to the principal and their household and will assist in maintenance and smooth operation of their home.
This is a long term position
General duties include
- Management and supervision of other household staff
- Scheduling of maintenance staff, e.g., chefs, wait staff, tradespeople etc
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing, wardrobe management, shopping and spring cleaning
- Assisting in dinners and functions as needed
- Ad hoc errands and preparing meals as needed
- Other duties as directed
- You possess experience in a similar position in a private housekeeping role or with luxury hotels
- Experience with hospitality is preferred
- You can operate autonomously, with the discretion and confidentiality and have experience in dealing with exclusive clientele
- You have a demonstrated ability complete tasks to a high standard, operate autonomously, and with high attention to detail.
- You are neat and tidy in appearance, are physically able to fulfil the requirements of the role and have a calm/ quiet personality.
You must possess
- Clean valid Australia Drivers Licence.
- Full work rights in Australia- Citizenship or residency
- Police check, or willing to complete one
- Working with Children Check, or willing to complete one
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a housekeeper?
- Do you have professional housekeeping experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?