HOUSEKEEPING STAFF Part-time Job2 years ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 304 views
About the business
Would you like to be part of an upbeat and energetic team? Would you like the opportunity of growth within the one company? Then GIAN Hospitality sounds like the right place for you!
We offer a small business attitude and approach with the resources, support and expertise of a large company. The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff are driven, passionate and love what they do. Through our unique approach, we identify, foster and nurture the greatest strengths of our staff, and allow them opportunities and experiences through all aspects of the business.
About the role
As a result of our success and growth, we are in search of several positions to work across Melbourne. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Housekeeping Supervisors, Room Attendants and Team Leaders who will embrace the vision and the strong culture of the company!
The Key tasks for our Room Attendants are -
* Servicing and cleaning Apartment style rooms and Hotel rooms.
* The ability to prioritise tasks and meet daily deadlines.
The Key tasks for Housekeeping Team Leaders -
* Inspecting and servicing rooms.
* Assisting in developing rosters, forecasting, allocations and ordering.
* Assisting with the coordination of a large team of staff.
The Key tasks for our Housekeeping Supervisors are -
* Start of day and End of day procedures
* Developing rosters, forecasting, allocations and ordering.
* Working closely with GIAN and hotel management to ensure the smooth running of the day.
* Inspecting and servicing rooms
* Coordinating a large team of staff
Benefits and perks
* Generous staff benefits.
* Career opportunities.
* Close to Public Transport.
* Working in a fun and fast paced environment
Skills and experience
* Minimum one year experience in the above roles.
* Extremely high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
* Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays.
* Strong Communication skills.
* Rights to work in Australia.