House Keeper Part-time Job1 year ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 235 views
We are seeking the services of an experienced housekeeper to work within our private family home in Toorak. The position requires diligence, attention to detail, organisation skills and reliability. We require someone with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible.
About the role:
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Laundry – i.e. washing, ironing etc
- General housekeeping tasks e.g.. cupboard cleaning, wardrobe organisation, spring cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Running errands
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- You are an experienced housekeeper within either a 5-star hotel environment or a private home
- Physically fit
- Possesses a keen eye for details, and can-do attitude
- MUST possess discretion and confidentiality
A police check will be required.
Part Time Position – You would work 10am – 3pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - approx 15 hours. Days of week negotiable.
Applicants must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, a current driver’s licence and current National Police Clearance or willingness to obtain one.
A salary commensurate with your level of experience will be offered. Applicants will need to have permission to work in Australia and normal Australian working conditions will apply.
Applicants are requested to apply via the link below attaching a covering letter, resume and current police clearance, if available.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.