Cafe Assistant Part-time Job2 years ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 299 views
CAFE ASSISTANT - CORPORATE CAFE - RINGWOOD
- Excellent work life balance!
- Opportunity for training and development
- We pay Casual loading
Cater Care is currently seeking experienced Café Assistant for Casual work at Eastlink Café at Ringwood. Shifts available are 8am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
This role will give you the opportunity to build rapport with the staff on site to deliver a friendly service for their breakfast, morning tea and lunch breaks.
- Coffee making desired.
- Experienced in sandwich making
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Friendly, helpful and positive personality
- Be reliable, punctual, fast and work effectively alternating between full service and food prep as required.
- Have high standards of preparation and food presentation
- Have knowledge of safe food handling procedures and practices.
- POS system experience
- Kitchen and food preparation experience
- Previous coffee making
- Exceptional customer service experience
- High level of personal presentation
- A good understanding of HACCP and food safety practices
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, multi task with high attention to detail
- Corporate Health Fund Rates
- Travel Club Getaways
- Discounted Car Hire
- Discount Gift Cards
- JB Hi-Fi Corporate Discounts
About the Company:
Cater Care is one of Australia’s leading providers of contract catering, accommodation and facility management services. We are 100% Australian owned and operate in a wide range of industries, providing multi-sector support to a varied client base throughout Australia.
Our core values of Care, Pride and Community are values that our people own and believe in and demonstrate throughout all aspects of our business on a daily basis.
To apply: If you are seeking a professional career and great working conditions, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply for this job" tab or via our website [link removed]www.catercare.com.au
Please note: successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to apply.