Aged Care Chefs Part-time Job3 years ago - Hospitality & Tourism - Melbourne - 359 views
Do you have a passion and knowledge of how to use food to nourish and satisfy? Great! This makes you the perfect candidate to fill our openings for Aged Care Chefs!
This is your chance to enrich the lives of our community elders with the talent you possess. Your humble approach to cooking is as much the centre of your world as it will be for your guests.
Love making people feel good? Then you can enjoy:
- Great hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick and choose your hours with our app!
Are you a Pinnacle Person? Then you will have the following…
- Previous experience in Health and Aged Care cookery
- Catering experience requiring knowledge of dietary requirements
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Knowledge in disclosable illness
- HACCP Certification is highly desirable
- Competence managing compliance, OH&S, and quality assurance
- Possess outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- First-Aid Certificate will be highly considered
- Genuine care for the people you are cooking for
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
Got all of the above? Then we invite you to join our team!
Pinnacle People - Temporary Staffing Division
a | 390 Flinders Street Melbourne 3000
t | 03 8624 1777