Personal Care Workers Full-time Job4 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 779 views
Personal Care Workers Home & Community Care Casual Roles -
Lower Plenty, Yallambie, Viewbank, Bundoora, Mill Park & surrounding suburbs * Work in your local community * Home and Community Care - * Lower Plenty, Yallambie, Viewbank, Bundoora, Mill Park & surrounding suburbs About the Organisation: Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum. About the Role: We are currently seeking a casual Personal Care Worker with experience in Home & Community Care who is willing to travel to client homes to provide care to join our friendly and professional team.
Duties, Skills and Experience:
* Hold a minimum of Certificate 3 in Aged Care/Individual Support or Home and Community Care
* Hold a current minimum Level 2 First Aid Certificate
* Have a recent Police Check
* Must have own roadworthy vehicle, Australian Driver's Licence and own mobile smartphone
* Excellent verbal and written communication and intermediate computer literacy
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' to apply for this position and view the role statement Applications close on April 28, 2019 at 5pm
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity.
Location Bundoora Category In-Home Care Work Type Casual or Permanent Part Time