PCA Part-time Job10 months ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 213 views
Personal Care Assistant
Aktrapid Nursing proudly supplies agency staff to aged care facilities across Australia. We are committed to providing experienced staff and seamless customer service to our clients.
We are a reputable company in an exciting period of growth; currently recruiting Personal Care Assistants in the south eastern suburbs of Victoria to join the team.
To be successful you will need the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- 6 Months Experience working in the aged care industry
- A valid police check processed within the last 3 years
- Strong communication skills & an ability to work in a team environment
- 2 work-related references
- Full working rights in Australia
- Reliability and commitment to deliver the highest level of care to residents
- Reliable method of own personal transport.
What you can expect as an Aktrapid staff member:
- Flexible working hours (AM,PM,ND, and weekends)
- Excellent pay rates with a weekly pay cycle
- Manage your own availability online from any device
- Supportive & dedicated recruitment consultants available 7 days a week