Food Services Assistant/Cleaner-Aged Care Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 356 views
Come and join our team at CaSPA Care.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Food Services Assistants/Cleaners who are compassionate, energetic and ready to join a growing organisation.
CaSPA Care is a residential aged care organisation providing quality care to the elderly. We currently operate two aged care homes, one located in South Melbourne and one located in Albert Park.
CaSPA care has moved away from the highly institutional medical based model of care to an exciting 'Household Model' that has our residents in a more home like environment.
We don't expect our residents to fit into a rigid routine, we encourage independence and choice around routine, interests, activities, social gatherings, preferred meals and more.
We are looking for an experienced Food Services Assistants/Cleaners with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an aged care or similar setting
- Hold a current Food Handlers Certificate
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster
- An unrestricted Visa which allows you to work full time hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate empathy with elderly and a commitment to company values
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the provision of Aged Care
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and within a collaborative multidisciplinary team environment
If this sounds like you and you would like you would like to join an organisation with a dynamic model of care who value Compassion, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Accountability and Honesty, please send your cover letter and resume via the appropriate links.
CaSPA Care is an equal opportunity employer.
All appointments will be subject to a police check.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.