Personal Care Assistant Full-time Job2 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 1K views
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Flexible to work across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Permanent shifts
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
Shifts on offer:
Week 1: Monday 4pm-8pm, Tuesday 2:15pm-8:45pm, Wednesday 4:45pm-10:45pm Saturday 6:45am - 10:45am
Week 2: Saturday 2:15pm-8:45pm, Sunday 2:15pm-8:45pm
**more shifts available for casual/ppt roles
About Opal Gracedale:
Located at the foot of the Yarra Ranges, with easy access to the Eastern Freeway, at Opal Gracedale our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. There are a variety of morning and afternoon shifts available, you may also be required to work on the weekend.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
- Permanent part time & casual opportunities
- Plenty of shifts on offer
- Work for a leader in Aged Care