Personal Care Workers-$23-$32 an hour Part-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 754 views
- Develop and grow as a personal carer in the community
- Permanent part time & casual roles
- Work life balance!
- Leading healthcare provider
- Attractive hourly rate
About the company
Be a part of one of Victoria's well-established aged care, disability and home care support organisations, offering integrated services state-wide. Be involved in the promotion of independence in aged and disability community, supporting freedom as a way of life and the choices of people throughout the community.
About the opportunity
Working within the community, you will provide excellent care by supporting and empowering your clients enabling them to remain independent within their lives.
This role will allow you to develop fulfilling connections whilst providing physical and emotional support in all areas of the aged communities life.
Able to work autonomously to deliver patient centred care to your clients. Develop and grow as a community care worker whilst having the support from coordinators in the office.
- Assist with daily living and daily cares
- Ensure documentation and care plans are updated regularly
- Escalate concerns and issues to manager
- Deliver direct care needs as allocated by Care provider
- Maintain and promote a clean, comfortable and safe environment for clients
- Effectively communicate both written and verbal.
Skills and Experience
- Cert III in Aged care, Disability Support or HACC.
- Previous experience working in the community or in residential facility
- Experience in disability support (NDIS knowledge desirable)
- ESSENTIAL - Driver's License and a fully maintained vehicle
- Current Police check
- Current First aid & CPR certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong reading and writing abilities
- Ability to build rapport
- Appropriate emotional response
Work within a team that is driven by compassion, respect and justice to create an environment that promotes working together with the disability community and are led through learning. With a strong focus on patient centred care to ensure clients can be all they can be.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kelly Deakin, Recruitment Consultant on (02) 8877 8*** for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, you may email your resume to *******@hpgconnect.com.