PCA Part-time Job2 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 497 views
Personal Care Attendants (PCA)
Tabulam & Templer Homes for the Aged IncMore jobs from this company
- Casuals and Permanent Part Time
- Benefits Include Option of Salary Packaging
- Location Bayswater
TTHA is a multicultural aged care provider that promotes independence, self-esteem, choice and outstanding customer service to its residents.
They have current vacancies for people who are passionate about caring for the aged and are seeking long and rewarding careers within the organisation.
About the role
- Achieve high quality support to residents with their daily living activities.
- Uphold company values of honesty, teamwork, respect, dignity and accountability .Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to.
- Demonstrate expertise in infection control and manual handling.
- Meet reporting and documentation standards
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a close team environment.
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent).
- Completed courses regarding Living with Dementia
- 12 months previous experience within Aged Care (desired).
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance.