In Home Service Assistant-Personal Care Worker Permanent Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 1.8K views
In-Home Service Assistant (Personal Care Worker)
Benetas Home Care Services - Melbourne - Southern Suburbs
One of Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisations, Benetas, is looking for dedicated, community-minded, in-home service assistants. In this rewarding role you will join our growing team in supporting aging people in your local community to remain independent at home with choice in their lives.
To succeed you will be compassionate, respectful, caring, dedicated and reliable. If that sounds like you, then you are exactly the person we need.
The benefits to you of this role are:
- Flexible hours that are family-friendly, with school hours available
- A range of work options which include permanent-part time with all the benefits such as salary packaging, annual leave, sick leave and more
- Paid kilometres
- Being a part of a growing organisation which is highly regarded by its own employees
- Personal satisfaction and fulfilment through supporting elderly people to remain in their own homes
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Full driver’s licence & reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Valid police check or willingness to obtain one
- Right to work in Australia
What is the role?
The role is predominantly made up of personal care and domestic support/assistance work that includes meal preparation, shopping with and without the client, transport and socialisation.
If you would like to become a part of our team, we would love to hear from you straight away! Click on the link to submit your application today!
All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a valid police check.