Personal Care Attendants Full-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 779 views
Are you looking to work more flexibly around your lifestyle? At Belmore Nurses we can offer you a wide range of shifts at local facilities. Simply pick the days, times and locations where you want to work!
Established for over 65 years, Belmore Nurses has become one of Australia's largest and most respected nursing agencies, proudly being the preferred supplier to all Victorian Public and Private Hospitals.
We are currently seeking experienced Personal Care Attendants to join the Belmore Nurses family right across Melbourne.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Certificate in Individual Support or Aged Care
- 6 months of paid PCA experience
- Nursing students – must have completed aged care placement
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
- A current Working with Children Check (employer card)
- Must hold Australian working rights
- Quick payment – paid weekly
- Friendly, professional and supportive team that get to know your preferences
- Ongoing work opportunities – regional contracts and up to full time hours available
- Manage your own availability online or using our Belmore Nurses App
- Free continuing education – both practical and online accessible on any device
- Employee benefits – refer a friend program, member incentives, free flu shots and more!
For more information or if you would like to join the Belmore Nurses family, please contact our friendly local recruitment team today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8873 4***