PCA Part-time Job2 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 439 views
Personal Care Assistant
Personal Care Worker – Residential Aged Care – Moonee Ponds VIC
- Rewarding assistance role
- Engaging team environment
- Progressive growing organisation
CraigCare is a long established, leading member in the aged care provider community in both Western Australia and Victoria. We are committed to creating a fulfilling work environment based on a combined effort of support and dedication towards providing quality services for our residents. We currently have an opportunity for a personable Personal Care Worker to join us on a casual basis at our Moonee Ponds facility.
About your role:
As a Personal Care Worker you will work in a team environment, but also be able to operate alone with our residents. You will be on our frontline with our residents – which can be challenging, but is also rewarding when achieving positive outcomes for our residents. As a Personal Care Worker, you have the ability to have an extremely positive impact in another person’s life. We’d love you to consider joining our wonderful team of Personal Care Workers to help support our residents with their daily activities. We promote a positive attitude to caring for our residents and offer the highest standard of care, while recognising the rights and dignity of our residents to achieve the best possible outcome for everyone, and encourage our staff to commit to working safely within their teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide personal care to assist residents in maintaining their independence
- Assist and enable residents to complete activities according to their individual care plans
- Contribute to hotel services by checking residents’ daily menu requirements, attend to meal preparation and delivery
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Certificate III in Aged Care is beneficial
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Commitment to providing excellent residential care and services
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster (AM & PM)
- Basic computer skills
What We Can Offer You:
- A competitive remuneration package
- An opportunity to develop within the Aged Care Industry
If you are interested, please apply via the option below – Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
CraigCare recognises and celebrates that the Australian Community is comprised of people who bring to it a wide range of cultural traditions, languages, religious beliefs and values. CraigCare is committed to ensuring that its organisational values, policies, procedures and practices are inclusive and reflect this respect for and appreciation of cultural diversity.
CraigCare values the contribution people make in the delivery of services we provide to the community. We believe that the effective utilisation of all our people is the key to our continued success. We support the aims of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984.