Personal Care Assistant Part-time Job2 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 166 views
Mercy Place - Springvale
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Casual Personal Care Assistant position available at Mercy Place Springvale
- Provide quality resident-focused care utilising a person-centred approach and in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and policies/procedures of Mercy Health
- Provide accurate and timely documentation relevant to resident care
- Work in consultation with other staff to provide relevant and timely information
- Preferred availability during the evening, over-night and weekends.
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a team environment and report/document in line with requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.