Personal Care Assistant Part-time Job3 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 210 views
Personal Care Assistant
Homestyle Aged Care Services has been in operation for 30 years. With ten high quality homes in Victoria we pride ourselves on providing the best care possible to all residents.
About the Role:
As a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) you will be responsible for providing daily assistance to our residents to help them live a comfortable and enjoyable life.
Current positions are available at the following location on PPT & Casual basis:
Ferndale Gardens - a 120 bed aged care home located in Bayswater North
PCAS with experience and a completed medication module are strongly encouraged to apply. Bring your passion for caring.
At Homestyle we offer our employees:
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The ability to work close to home
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- ANZ @ Work program
- Competitive pay rates
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Experience in Aged Care would be advantage
- Flexible with shifts
- Good communication skills
- Police Check (Aged Care/Vulnerable People specific) before commencement of role.