Aged Care Part-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 176 views
Carrum Downs Aged Care is a 50-bed aged care residence located in Carrum Downs. We pride ourselves on delivering the best care to our consumers and firmly believe that happy staff equates to happy consumers. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a facility that boasts excellent support from management and high staff morale.
We are seeking enthusiastic, experienced aged care staff. Permanent and casual bank shifts are available, covering a variety of PM & ND shifts.
We are seeking enthusiastic experienced:
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses/Team Leaders
- To be rostered on for a variety of PM & ND shifts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with visiting health providers
- Documentation appropriate to the position
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Supervision of other staff applicable to the role
- Compliance with Relevant Industry and Aged Care Legislation
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current relevant qualifications & registration
- Current police check
- Sound knowledge and experience
- Up to date skills as per the requirement of the position
- An understanding of relevant legislation and accreditation requirements
- A good understanding of continuous improvement and OH&S requirements
MACG employees benefit from:
- Friendly teams and great working environments
- Education, training and career opportunities
- Staff reward and recognition programs
Please forward a cover letter and CV to: Stacey Menzies at: email@example.com
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Medical & Aged Care Group as a potential employer.
Medical & Aged Care Group are devoted to creating a warm, intimate and friendly environment, Staff and residents alike share a strong sense of family.