Sales Associate Full-time Job1 year ago - Retail & Sales - Melbourne - 183 views
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. A high-end fashion label focusing on ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Burberry Sales Associate, you will report to the Store Manager and will be responsible for;
- Achieving daily sales targets.
- Assist in resolving customer enquiries.
- Participate in on going product, sales and visual merchandising training.
- Maintain the highest retail standards.
- Assist in the completion of store stock takes.
- Store stock replenishment from reserve.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in developing client relationships.
- Understand point of sale procedures.
- Experience working within the luxury retail market.
- Generous monthly incentive bonuses.
- Employee sales and discount.
- Seasonal hours (additional annual leave).
- Employee welfare program – free fruit daily, social events & activities.
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program.
- International career opportunities.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
If you have passion for global iconic products, value style and quality, then this is your rare opportunity to become part of the history of Burberry.