Sales Assistant Part-time Job2 years ago - Retail & Sales - Melbourne - 359 views
Balwyn North VIC 3104
- Casual role available at our Balwyn store
- Lots of perks, including bonus incentives and a fun team culture
- Comprehensive and ongoing training - no lighting experience needed!
Lighting is crucial to the way we live, work and feel, which is why we’re passionate about providing our customers with expert advice so that they can live brighter by making the best lighting choices. As a household name, we continue to grow year on year and expand into new markets and products. Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care for others, and by acting responsibly and ethically.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family!
Based at our Balwyn store, this casual role will offer a minimum of two shifts per fortnight (minimum 3 hours per shift). The working times will be based on the business requirements of the store, which will include being available on weekends. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing expert professional customer service
- Developing strong product knowledge to assist customers in making the best product choice
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets
- Supporting other team members to ensure business goals are met
- Contributing to the overall presentation of the store through merchandising and general housekeeping
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to genuinely connect with your customers
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job
- A strong attention to detail
To reward you for your efforts, we offer a competitive rate of pay (including higher rates on weekends and public holidays), bonus incentives, generous staff discounts and on-site parking.
To set you up for success, we will invest in providing you with extensive training, including on-the-job training and online learning modules. We will invite you to attend seasonal catalogue launches to give you a sneak peek of upcoming trends and products, and we offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.