Sales Assistant Part-time Job1 year ago - Retail & Sales - Melbourne - 217 views
Do you want to make a difference? Want to feel like you are working for something bigger than the bottom line? Then this could be the job for you.
Salvos Stores is the retail arm of The Salvation Army Australia and operates over 330 retail stores in nationally. Salvos Stores operates as a fully functioning retail business, recycling preloved goods and relying heavily on the generosity of the public.
Salvos Stores maintains a professional retail network and dedicated store staff, professional Support Office and a great team of retail managers. All profit from the sale of goods at Salvos Stores contributes to invaluable community programs operated by The Salvation Army.
Salvos Stores have a vacancy for a suitably qualified person for the position of Part Time Sales Assistant located at the Healesville Salvos Store, reporting directly to the Store Manager.
Your role as Sales Assistant will include but not be limited to;
- Delivery of extraordinary customer service
- Collection, sorting and pricing of donations in store
- Sale of goods
- Visual merchandising and store presentation
As the successful applicant you will have the following attributes;
- The ability to add customer value in everything you do
- Proven track record of providing professional retail customer service
- Be well presented
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be an energetic, team player
- Have the initiative and drive to go the extra mile
- Be available to work a variety of days Monday - Saturday
As someone known for your integrity, you will relate to The Salvation Army Values.
Working for Salvos Stores is a rewarding experience, which goes beyond a normal job and allows you to give something back to the community.
Applicants will be required to consent to a Police Check and medical check.
To apply for this position please submit your application online via Salvos Stores Employment Opportunities webpage careers.salvosstores.com.au
Applications close 30 July 2019