Kitchen Hand Full-time Job4 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 494 views
Olivigna has been dubbed "Melbourne's great escape". We're set on 20 acres, 23km from the CBD in leafy Warrandyte. Our estate takes in an olive grove, citrus orchard, kitchen garden and winery, distillery, plus a restaurant, venue and enoteca.
Our refined modern menu draws on everything around us – from estate produce to house made olive oil. Olivigna has achieved rave reviews and is enjoying substantial growth.
experienced ‘Kitchen Hand/Dishwasher’, you will be working with a dynamic team that is built around quality, respect and professionalism. Overall responsibilities will include, washing dishes, pots, glassware etc., maintain a clean kitchen and associated work areas, equipment and utensils and assisting in the kitchen. We have casual positions available.The position will include a combination of weekdays and weekend work, Wednesday – Sunday inclusive
o be successful in this role, you must:
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and have fun at the same time
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean and maintain kitchen work areas, equipment & utensils
- Assist in the kitchen with food preparation as required
- Sort and remove rubbish, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Fluent English and own transport essential
Successful applicants will be asked to come in for an interview.
***Only candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered for this role***
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour