Chef Part-time Job6 months ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 111 views
Leave it all behind and focus on what’s on the menu, your way!
Pinnacle People are seeking an experienced Production Chef for high-volume catering operation in Central Victoria.
This position offers the opportunity to join an amazing culinary team with a dedicated passion to delivering quality, with a difference!
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic setting, have access to flexible working arrangements, and benefit from on-going bookings. Your days will never be the same! If you are a Chef with previous bulk production or industrial/commercial experience then WE WANT YOU! Take on this challenge, and apply with Pinnacle today!
- Full-time 38 hour week (including travel time)
- High hourly rates paid weekly
- Immediate work with on-going bookings
- Flexible shifts tailored to suit you
- The opportunity to work with like-minded Chefs
- Previous bulk production experience
- Strong industrial/commercial experience will be highly regarded
- Have your own uniform and knives
- Chef qualifications - Certificate III (or equivalent)
- Hold a Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Your own means of transport as this position is based 12km from Seymour