Cook Part-time Job1 year ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 216 views
About the business
Bay Leaf Catering, Melbourne's premium corporate caterer prepares food, delivered daily, for our healthy cafe in South Yarra.
About the role
We have a permanent casual position, 20 hours per week Monday to Friday days only, no weekend work, no public holidays, no late nights
Your role will be to:
- Oversee the daily order from the cafe
- Prepare sandwiches, wraps and toasties
- Compile breakfast pots, muffin mixes
- Manage daily mise en plus
- Manage stock levels to par and minimise wastage
- Place orders with Production Chef
- Pack down and clean up at the end of your shift.
- Follow our recipes and procedures.
- Work with the Head Chef to develop and enhance our existing recipes and products.
Benefits and perks
- Caring, Happy Team
- Regular hours - 20 hours a week
- Days only - Mon-Fri (4-5 hours per day)
- Flexibility in start & finish time - ie school hours
- No Public Holidays
- Spend Evenings & Weekends with your loved ones
- School holidays off
- Top Pay & Conditions.
If you are energetic, super organised, well presented and love your craft we would love to hear from you.