Food Services Assistant Part-time Job3 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 344 views
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices, hospitals, aged care facilities and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Casual roles available
The key to our success is our people. Your role as Food Services Assistant in this busy Hospital in Melbourne is to provide friendly, attentive and efficient service to the Patients, supplying them with meals specifically tailored to provide the nutrition they require to regain their health.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Food preparation, including sandwiches
- General kitchen cleaning duties
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate
- A passion for quality food and customer service
- A current food handler's certificate
- Previous experience in a commercial food preparation environment
- Understanding of OH&S and food safety practices
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlement
Please ensure to complete the Availability section of the online application form.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you! Apply now by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Job Number :562700
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.