Chef De Partie & Kitchen Hand Full-time Job2 years ago - Restaurants - Melbourne - 147 views
Chef De Partie & Kitchen Hand
- Stunning beachside location – Improve your outlook on life with beautiful ocean views from our newly renovated art deco heritage listed building
- Get the work life balance without the salary sacrifice – spend more time with your friends and loved ones with a flexible roster
- Excellent Benefits with industry leading internal and external training – We will give you the tools to fast track your career, develop and grow within the industry
- Structured mentoring and personal development planning – Supporting you in your growth, you will have access to resources that allow you to supercharge your knowledge and that of those around you
- Genuine further career opportunities from further business growth – We are a growing company and know the value of employing good people
Sebastian is an exciting new multi-faceted venue on Williamstown Beach located just twenty minutes’ drive from Melbourne’s CBD and ease of commute with our close proximity to Williamstown Beach train station. From the brains behind San Telmo (1 hat), Pastuso, Palermo and Asado, Sebastian offers the fine food of the CBD without the concrete views and we are recruiting for full time roles.
Do you have a hunger to learn more about Spanish cuisine? Well come and work with the highest quality local and exclusively imported products!
Work with our custom charcoal grill, hot and cold smokers with opportunities to develop your skills in curing, pickling, grilling and smoking. Enjoy your time while playing with state of the art equipment and developing new dish ideas and food concepts working alongside likeminded professionals in this relaxed yet refined seaside venue.
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
Suitable applicants will be contacted for a brief phone interview before proceeding and can expect several in depth interviews and rigorous reference checking.