LIFE AT QT MELBOURNE //
Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD and only a short stroll to the exclusive Collins Street shopping precinct, QT Melbourne will bring a chic new designer landmark to the city's cultural heartland with distinctly creative edge through its 188 rooms and exciting dining and bar experiences.
QT Melbourne joins an acclaimed family of Australian designer hotels, building on a global reputation for bold interiors and luxury but quirky hospitality. Spotlighting a range of unique design and art collaborators, QT will transforms the Russell Street address with signature QT style.
POSITION OVERVIEW //
To service and clean allocated hotel rooms, public spaces and operational outlets to the highest 5 star standard efficiently. To ensure QT Melbourne and its surrounds are kept tidy, meticulously clean & serviceable at all times.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES //
- To service and clean allocated hotel rooms, public spaces and operational outlets to the highest 5 star standard efficiently.
- You have attention to every detail in cleaning every quirk that is QT Melbourne
- To foresee and report on any maintenance issues to be rectified concisely
- You are presented impeccably and looking your best, spruced up self at all times.
- To execute best practice of all hotel, housekeeping & laundry procedures and polices
- Be physically fit and motivated, to be proactive in order to achieve success
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all staff & management
- Monitor housekeeping & linen suppliers to report any discrepancies
- Have full knowledge of & practice work health & safety practices and participate in training provided
- Informs Manager of any abnormal situations seen in the hotel to assist in hotel security
- To be responsible for maintaining and preserving the quality products, furnishings and collateral within the hotel
- To carry out any duties as directed by the Housekeeping Manager autonomously, enabling our guests to enjoy the design & architecture, art, fashion, food & beverage & entertainment.
- To anticipate and exceed our guest's desires at all times, igniting a sense of surprise and delight combined with inquisitive theatrical customer interaction.
JOB REQUIREMENTS //
- Proven experience as a Room Attendant in experience in a luxury hotel
- Total guest service orientation and drive for a developing career
- Physically fit and capable
- Good attention to detail and efficient working style
- Strong work ethic and positive culture
- Flexible with working hours - available for at least 5 days a week