Housekeeper at Caviar Careers Full-time Job3 months ago - Housekeeping - Melbourne - 341 views
** This Work Opportunity Is Located in The Middle East **
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATION
Experience on Cruise ships, private yachts, exclusive hotels or private estates.
Fluent in English.
- Report any defects to the Team Leader - housekeeper and follow up till defect is fixed.
- Good communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and ask the right questions to gain clarification
- We will train the right person with the right attitude
- Integrity including honesty and high ethical standards
- Reliability including good time-keeping
- Attention to detail
- High work standards including the ability to meet performance standards without supervision
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- Vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- Wipe down glass surfaces
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry, iron and press clothing and linen
- Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
High Tax Free Income
1 month’s vacations PA.
12-Month renewable contract
- High Tax Free Salary
- Excellent Career Advancement Oppotunities
- Fun International Team