Room Attendant Part-time Job1 year ago - Housekeeping - Melbourne - 304 views
The RACV City Club at 501 Bourke Street is a modern social, leisure and business hub which is exclusive to RACV Club members. Featuring 136 luxury rooms, a range of stylish dining and entertainment options, state of the art fitness centre, day spa, library, billiards room and impressive conference and events facilities, the facility is nothing short of spectacular.
A day in the life
As a Room Attendant you will be physically servicing all the accommodation facilities including cleaning bathrooms, making beds, vacuuming, dusting and replenishing amenities, as well as maintaining the accommodation public area within the Club. You will be an integral part of the Housekeeping team.
The position is a permanent part-time role with a minimum of 3 hours per week. You’ll be rostered to meet the peak and flow of business demands.
- A competitive salary + weekend & evening penalties.
- Discounts on RACV products & services, including our portfolio of 8 resorts.
- Uniform provided + subsidised meals while you’re on shift.
- Training and development + Career opportunities
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience in a 4-5-star hotel or resort.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with a can-do- attitude.
- Exceptional customer service and strong eye for details.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods.
A little about us
As Victoria’s largest member organisation, we have a powerful organisational vision: to improve the lives of Victorians by addressing their needs in the areas of mobility, home and leisure.
Our eight RACV Resorts are an integral part of making this ambition a reality. Giving our guests access to everything from unique dining experiences to luxury day spas – and at discounted Member rates – they’ve become valuable places to recharge and reconnect.
And they can be found in some of Australia’s most attractive locations: at the gateway to the Great Ocean Road, in the heart of Hobart, nestled among a Gold Coast golf course and more. Our latest destination – the RACV Cape Schanck Resort – is perched on the edge of Victoria’s spectacular Mornington Peninsular.
You can learn more about our club at https://www.racv.com.au/travel-leisure/racv-club/city-club.html.
Interested? Please submit your CV by clicking ‘apply’. Please be aware applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police checks as a condition of employment.