Room Attendant Part-time Job2 years ago - Housekeeping - Melbourne - 468 views
Who we are
Silk Hospitality is the fastest growing outsourced housekeeping provider in Australia with operations in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Silk is providing service to some of the world’s leading hotel brands and is looking for an experienced executive leader with impeccable customer service skills and a passion for working with people.
What you need to know
- Growing business: Be part of a growing business.
- Career Progression: Opportunities for long-term career progression within the company.
- Work life balance: You will have the flexibility to work various shifts including weekends and public holidays across a seven-day roster.
Silk Hospitality is seeking experienced Housekeeping Room Attendants to join to join our Housekeeping Team. Ideally you will have a background in the hospitality environment, you will be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and a highly reliable individual.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Achieving and exceeding guest service standards.
- Prepare and clean rooms, making of beds, dusting, vacuuming, use of chemicals for bathroom cleaning and replenishing amenities to the highest quality and efficiency.
- Ensure the security and privacy of guests, demonstrating your integrity and diligence at all times.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas and proactively report of any hazards, faulty or damaged equipment to senior staff.
- Willingness to be available for additional or varying duties as required by management.
- Adherence to workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
What you will bring
- Experience and knowledge of housekeeping operations within a 4 or 5 star resort or hotel.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with strong and clear communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail in cleaning and room presentation.
- Committed to delivering excellent service & meet quality standards.
- Immaculate grooming and presentation.
- Passionate in providing friendly personalised customer service.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to provide a National Police Clearance upon request.
Our values create the foundation of our business and as such we continually measure our performance against these values. At Silk we Deliver,Talk Straight, Celebrate, Embrace Change, Make an impact and Get it done.
Our Recruitment Process
We appreciate all applications for this position but may only be able to contact the successful candidates for interviewing. The recruitment process may include interview, trial, reference checks and the provision of a Police Clearance.
This is a great opportunity to work for a distinguished brand and to take your career to the next level. To find out more about our business go to https://www.silkhospitality.com.au/