Experienced Housekeepers Part-time Job1 year ago - Housekeeping - Melbourne - 379 views
Brand New Boutique Hotel Seeking Experienced Housekeepers - Richmond
Imagine having the opportunity to work in a brand new prestigious Boutique Style Hotel setting in the heart of bustling Richmond.
This could be your opportunity to join a supportive and vibrant team at AHS Hospitality, the leaders in Outsourced Hospitality Guest Services.
AHS Hospitality are currently seeking Experienced Room Attendants who possess an eye for detail, excellent communication skills and experience in 4 or 5 star environment working within a brand new Boutique Hotel iin the heart of Richmond.
The positions available are Part Time, with a secure rotational roster over a fortnightly basis, suited to candidates with flexible availability.
This is your chance to work alongside a market leading brand and advance your housekeeping career within a supportive and dynamic environment!
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous Housekeeping experience in 4 to 5 star hotel preferred
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Rights to work in Australia
In return we offer:
- Various reward and recognition programs
- Site locations near public transport and all across Melbourne
- Well established, dynamic and supportive culture
- Commitment to safety and team member development
- Long Term Housekeeping Career Opportunities
To apply, please send your resume through "Apply Now".
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia with full work rights preferred.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.