Here at Edmen HomeCare we are looking for people who have a passion for helping others. We have plenty of Home Care Worker roles available in Melbourne Metro and are looking for any DOMESTIC ASSISTANT WORKERS to join our team. If you are based in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs then we would love to hear from you!
Typical duties include domestic assistance (household cleaning), social support and community access.
Successful applicants will have (or be willing to obtain):
- Constant access to own reliable and roadworthy vehicle
- Current Australian Driver's licence
- Rights to work in Australia
- National Police Check
- A smart phone with internet access
- Minimum 3 days availability - Weekdays preferred
- Physical ability to undertake Household Cleaning Tasks
If this sounds like something you can see yourself doing, apply now!
Please be advised that these are casual positions and the minimum shift is one hour, however multiple shifts per day and ongoing shift opportunities are available.
Please note that all applications are treated equally and shortlisted based on merit.
What makes you a great Edmen HomeCare Worker?
- You’re patient, flexible and understanding
- You’re supportive and caring nature
- You’re committed to the rights of the elderly and people with a disability
- You’re able to accept responsibility
- You’ve good communication skills
- You’re able to work as part of a team
- You’re able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- You’re able to perform domestic cleaning duties efficiently
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button!