Personal Care Assistant (PCAs) Full-time Job2 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 370 views
$28 - $40 an hour
Are you looking for a job which provides flexibility and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of people?
Do you want a role where you can focus on creating meaningful relationships and lives with certainty, opportunities, and possibilities?
Absolute Care & Health provides tailored services to the Aged/Home Care sector in the Melbourne region. We offer a holistic approach to care, focusing on quality of life and exceptional client service, delivered with respect and passion.
We are currently looking for qualified Care Givers who share our company values and philosophies regarding client care.
Details of current opportunities as follows:
- Job Type: Casual
- In Home Care Shifts
- Location - Prahran and nearby suburbs
- A variety of activities depending on the specific client requirements, including transportation, companionship, showering, transfers, cleaning, light domestic duties, and shopping.
- A chance to work with clients from the diverse cultural backgrounds!
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or current Nursing student (should have completed Cert III equivalent placements)
- Fully Insured Car and a Victorian Driver's license
- 1-2 years of Care giving experience is preferable
- Passion for Home and Community Care.
- Must have current National Police Check (within 12 months), First Aid & CPR and Employee Working with Children Check, or be prepared to obtain in order to commence work.
These roles represent a rare opportunity to join a progressive organization that thrives on making a real difference within the rewarding Care industry. We believe in investing in our people and providing motivating and fulfilling opportunities to our Carers.
If this sounds like the environment for you and you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please apply now, with a cover letter and CV.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Prahran VIC (Required)
- Victorian driver's (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)