Cleaner-Full Time Full-time Job1 year ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 761 views
We currently require a suitably experienced Cleaning staff member who will lead by example in Clayton, Melbourne.
Overseeing and participating in the day to day cleaning of all areas of the college
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing an in-depth working knowledge of our clients' organisation to truly understand their business requirements
- Student residential accommodation experience preferred
- Experienced in all facets of floor care
- Working closely with team to ensure all legislative compliance and standards are met to minimise risk and maximise business efficiency and outcomes
To be successful in this role, you have proven ability in a similar role and can demonstrate an unrivalled commitment to the customer experience. You have outstanding interpersonal skills and a logical and flexible approach while keeping your eye firmly centred on overcoming the challenges ahead.
Experience in carpet cleaning. Floor Maintenace and carpet care is imperative.
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply
Working with Children’s check is also required
View Position Description