Part Time and Full Time Cleaners Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 244 views
IKON Services is a nationally recognised company with divisions specialising in Cleaning, Property Services and Waste Management. IKON is highly regarded within the industry for delivering high-quality, innovative service solutions to our clients.
About The Role
Working with the Operations team, our Cleaners are responsible for a range of cleaning tasks, these responsibilities may include:
- General Cleaning along with Customer Service
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste
- Spot cleaning, including mopping, sweeping etc.
- Toilet cleaning & roving
- Responding to ad-hoc cleaning requests (spills etc.)
- Assisting customers with general enquiries
Ideally you will have:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Great customer service skills
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Customer service experience, working with and around members of the public
- Able to work autonomously
- Reliable, punctual and well presented
What we can offer you
- Fantastic team environment
- Opportunities for training and development
- Career progression opportunities for high performers
- Detailed induction plan
- Industry competitive base salary
*Eligibility Criteria applies
The type of people we look for are self-starters, strive to provide outstanding service, and want to contribute to the success of the team and business
We proudly embrace and promote cultural diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity within the workplace. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply
We thank you for considering us as an Employer of Choice.
Please note: Due to the large volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.