Cleaner needed Full-time Job1 year ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 509 views
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
This is a casual role based at Victoria Barracks & occasionally from Defence Plaza in Melbourne CBD.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To deliver Cleaning Services as instructed so that they comply with and meet expectations from clients, communities, customers, environmental management requirements
- Comply with quality, safety, environmental, technical procedures, work instructions, relevant standards and practices as required.
- Report any safety hazards or incidents to Supervisor/Leading Hand within 1 hour.
- Notify Cleaning Supervisors of any requests for additional cleaning on site.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Must have Stripping & Polishing experience.
- Ideally TAFE Qualification Certificate 2 Cleaning Operations - Asset Maintenance
- Significant previous experience in delivering cleaning services in a corporate environment
How to apply:
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV.
The successful application for this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1 (Secret) and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109248
Job Segment: Custodial, Security Clearance, Manufacturing, Government