Event Cleaner-Melbourne CBD 30 Nov- 2 Dec 2019 Full-time Job1 year ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 578 views
Melbourne CBD - VIC
30th Nov - 2nd Dec 2019
About the Role
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, fit and reliable Event Cleaners to join our team for an upcoming city event. You must have flexibility to work day or afternoon shifts across the
event times of 8am - 8pm. There will also be several opportunities for long term employment with our Events Team for the right candidates. If you are a go-getter, that is not afraid to work hard and get your hands dirty, this is a fantastic fit for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking rubbish from the grounds
- Cleaning of toilet facilities
- Wiping tables
- Emptying & moving bins
What we require from you to apply?
- Previous experience in a cleaning, labouring or hospitality role
- A current National Police Clearance
- Availability to work across the whole weekend (30th - 3rd)
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- You are a go-getter with an enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High standard of work, cleanliness and attention to detail
Australian Green Clean's vision is to make waste to landfill a thing of the past. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver sustainable, reliable, and quality cleaning and waste management services to clients throughout Australia. In doing so, we are limiting waste going to landfill and toxic chemicals being used.
Our business has been operating for over 30 years and showcases a bright portfolio of clients that includes major festivals, events, education institutions, stadiums and venues as well as commercial properties. We have grown rapidly through our ability to provide the highest quality of service to client’s time and time again. We pride ourselves on delivering above what we promise and making it happen!
How to Apply
Please click the "APPLY NOW BUTTON" and follow the prompts. If you are successful to the next stage you will be contacted via phone by our recruitment team.