Cleaning Team Members Full-time Job5 years ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 462 views
We are currently seeking experienced full-time/part time and casual Cleaning Team members to work with Assetlink across all our sites in Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude, and excellent attention to detail, with demonstrated experience in cleaning.
Desired Skills and Experience
What We Are Looking For:
- Prior commercial or retail cleaning experience , including common area, food court, escalator cleaning, loading dock, office cleaning, detailed cleaning
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work with KPI's and ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Attention to detail
- Mobility that will allow for bending and stretching
- Physical ability to walk for lengthy periods
- Excellent presentation
- Cleaning Machinery experience (scrubbing, buffing, car park sweeper) is advantageous yet not essential
To be considered for the position you must have:
- High work standards / cleaning standards
- Excellent work ethic such as pride in work, reliable, well presented and punctual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, sound English verbal and written communications
- Full work rights is preferred
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service, a safe environment and would like to be part of our award winning team, then please submit your application by clicking on the Apply button below.
Assetlink's Diversity Commitment
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.