CLEANING SERvICES SUPERvISOR Full-time Job6 months ago - Cleaning Services - Melbourne - 94 views
Housekeeping Services Supervisor
We are Melbourne's favourite self-catering apartment group managing some 150 apartments across free Melbourne CBD locations. Our team are culturally diverse and know how to juggle at least a couple of balls at any time.
You cant live life as ordinary and, love a coffee. You use your phone and facebook constantly and, have an eye for detail that your friends talk about. You are capable of rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done. You are not afraid of hard work and, you're not a princess. Instead, you understand that we must deliver a great guest experience and understand you're part of that!
HANDS ON CLEANING SUPERVISORS REQUIRED TO LEAD OUR TEAM OF CLEANING SUPERHEROES!
Cleaning Superheroes provides high quality cleaning services to Apartments of Melbourne across three sites in Melbourne CBD.
You will create AMAZING customer experiences by ensuring your team delivers perfectly clean 10/10 apartments and suites for their Melbourne escapes.
In your new role you will be responsible for leading your team and providing the highest level of attention to the cleanliness whilst ensuring all daily tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Allocate work to cleaning superheroes
- Audit completed cleaning tasks to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
- Manage and maintain a clean and tidy working environment including storage areas and trolleys
- Rostering and people management
- Stocktaking, stock control and ordering
- Work safely with chemicals and equipment to assist with the cleaning process whilst maintaining safe practices of work
- We are looking for team members available for an immediate start, email your application today!
To be successful in these positions, you must possess the following attributes:
- Physically fit and energetic
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail with excellent time management skills
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations