Customer Service Agent Full-time Job5 years ago - Advertising & Public Relations - Melbourne - 611 views
Customer Service Agent
This global Company is a publisher and distributor of award-winning, innovative textbook and digital products for the higher education market in Australia and New Zealand. Their learning resources encompass textbooks, multimedia and online content.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service Agent for a full time 14-month maternity leave contract position which will see you providing first tier support for all print and digital products published, supported and supplied by the Company.
- Provide "one-stop" assistance to customers
- Provide optimum level of support to all customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve print and digital product queries
- Provide first-tier digital support
- Navigate various programs / platforms to resolve issues
Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills and values
- The ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Analytical thinking to effectively troubleshoot computer-related problems
- Ability to guide customers through various company websites
- Ability to assist customers in technical issues and concerns
- Working knowledge of major browsers
Please note: The position operates on a 37.5-hour week rostered between the hours of 7.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, when the customer service department is operational. To be considered you must be able to work during these hours.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong customer service values to utilise their experience to provide phone and e-mail-based customer service and to become part of an outstanding team that is highly focussed on delivering quality customer service.