Reservoir Personal Care Assistant Part-time Job3 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 216 views
Aurrum Reservoir is a beautiful, purpose-built residence, renowned for its modern facilities, quality care and warm hospitality.
About the Opportunity
You are someone who goes above and beyond to put a smile on our resident's faces and passionate about providing person centred, holistic care to our residents. You will embrace the Aurrum Values - Caring, Living, Empowering, Investing, Supporting, Leading to deliver care excellence to our residents and build positive connections with each interaction that you have. You will have an understanding of the importance and commitment to providing excellent customer service and compassion for the elderly.
To be successful for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Current First Aid certificate
- A commitment to providing a high standard of clinical care and leadership
- The ability to work as part of a team to help others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow nursing procedures as directed and in line with resident care plans
- Ability to report and document in line with the requirements of nursing procedures using an electronic care system
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Medication Endorsement (or Certificate IV in Aged Care) would be highly advantageous
- All successful applicants must also have a current and valid Police Check
Aurrum is one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing aged care providers today, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and regional Victoria. With a dedication to healthcare excellence, Aurrum focuses strongly on provision of care through the Planetree model, which allows residents to actively participate and receive quality care in a truly healing environment. Aurrum's operating model is built on a philosophy of delivering clinical care excellence to our residents whilst offerring premium quality accommodation, lifestyle and dining experiences.
We offer a range of fantastic employee benefits including;
- Opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team that is passionate about providing clinical care
- Ongoing training, career growth and opportunities to up-skill and develop professionally, such as the Aurrum's Study Grant and the Aurrum Gold Talent Program
- Personal and professional wellbeing support such as our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Emergency Loan Access
- Reward and recognition initiatives
- Fruit boxes delivered weekly on sites
We would like to hear from you if you are someone that shares in our passion of providing exceptional care and support to our residents, families and making a difference in the community