Personal Carer Residential Part-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 144 views
Personal Carer Residential
Personal Carer | Aged Care | Award winning Aged Care Provider
Caulfield Location *** Casual Shifts *** Medication Endorsement
At Sheridan Hall we pride ourselves on having dedicated, passionate staff who provide “Care as I would Like it” to all our residents.
[link removed] [link removed]About our Culture and our Company
BlueCross is an award winning Residential and Homecare provider – the largest in Victoria!
We proudly support 33 Aged Care Residences, provide Home Care to over 1000 clients and employ over 3500 staff to deliver our exceptional services.
We value our culture and share a passion and drive to make a real difference in the lives of our residents and clients. We take great pride in recruiting people who share this passion – after all, it’s our people that put the magic into aged care and enrich lives.
Casual position available- need to have medication endorsement
About the Role
The role of a Personal Carer is to work in a team of other care staff to deliver high standards of quality care and lifestyle support to our residents, along with the requirement to:
- Provide excellent care to our residents
- Provide Assisted Daily Living support (ADL’s)
- Undertake a range of care tasks using the Care Plan as the guide
- Work well with your team providing support when needed
- Be involved in our STARFish activities
You will enjoy working with a respected and supportive organisation that values you, each resident, their family and friends, staff and all other participants in their care.
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent e.g. Individual Support or currently studying a nursing degree with your Aged Care placement completed
- Experience in aged care, preferably in residential setting
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills including the ability to read and interpret written documents such as care plans
Why join BlueCross|Sapphire Care?
- We are a values driven organisation that recognises our biggest asset is our people
- We have an amazing (and free!) rewards program which gives you access to salary packaging on some work-related expenses, retail and entertainment discounts and much more!
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Great employee benefits including super salary sacrificing and 30% staff discounts on many Australian retail brands
- Our reward and recognition program that is embedded into our daily culture and work practices
- Opportunity to be a STARFish award winner – includes a $5000 travel voucher
- Discounts with our finance and health insurance partners - BankFirst and Australian Unity
- Annual Flu shot provided
- Be a part of a leading aged care provider committed to treating our elderly citizens with dignity and respect
If you are passionate about this opportunity and would like to become part of our BlueCross|Sapphire Care team – APPLY NOW.
Please visit our careers page on www.bluecross.com.au for more information on your career pathway with us. For more information about the position, please visit the position description for this role.
BlueCross is delivering community and residential services focusing on wellness, capabilities and changing the face of aged care.