Personal Care Workers Part-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 324 views
Personal Care Workers
JAPARA, one of Australia's largest and most respected Aged Care providers with 50 Facilities around Australia, is a highly professional organisation where staff are valued and where we all contribute to a warm, inclusive and supportive team culture. At Japara everything begins with respect and then inspires everything we do.
Various shifts available across 7 days.
About the role:
Reporting to the Home Manager at Central Park Aged Care Home, located in Windsor VIC, we currently have an opportunity for Part time and Casual Personal Care Workers to join our team!
Skills / Experience required:
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Experience as a Personal Care Worker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below
* All applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in Australia and a valid National Police Check*
Please note: You may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical screening.