Personal Care Assistants Part-time Job3 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 219 views
Respect Group Limited (Respect Aged Care)
Respect Aged Care embraces the values of respect, care, teamwork, courage, integrity, innovation and excellence. We provide a supportive and respectful working environment and pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service and individualised care to our residents and their families.
We are currently seeking dedicated and motivated Personal Care Assistants to join our team on either a permanent or casual basis.
The successful candidates will join our dynamic and supportive care team and will provide competent personal care, support and assistance to all residents under the direction and guidance of the senior clinical team.
To be successful in the role, applicants will need to demonstrate:
- A relevant Certificate III Qualification;
- A genuine interest for working in aged care;
- An ability to communicate with a diverse range of people;
- A capacity to manage a diverse and demanding workload;
- Flexibility for shiftwork; and
- A current National Police Certificate.
Respect Aged Care provides competitive rates of pay and conditions of employment, opportunities for individualised professional development, professional indemnity and peer support.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we also offer tax effective salary packaging.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal care assistant?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?