Personal Care Assistant Part-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 129 views
"Our Aurrum family caring for your family"
Aurrum is passionate about person-centred care and our people are committed to delivering a meaningful and caring experience for residents and their loved ones. Aurrum is committed to setting a new standard for the future of aged care in Australia around a core philosophy of delivering clinical care excellence for residents. With facilities across NSW and VIC, each is designed and maintained to the highest standards, to create a welcoming environment for the care, comfort and privacy of residents and their families.
We are looking for passionate and caring PCAs, to work various shifts. You will be available to work on-call shifts that come through during the day and work in an inclusive and supportive environment.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidates will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care (essential)
- Current and valid police check (essential)
- Experience working in a dementia specific setting
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use electronic health care systems
- First Aid Certificate and knowledge of allied health/human movement
- Able to manage competing priorities, and be flexible with hours
- An appreciation and respect for working with people from diverse backgrounds
What Aurrum can offer you
- Opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team that is passionate about providing clinical care excellence for our residents and champion the Planetree model of person-centred care
- Ongoing training, career growth and opportunities to up-skill and develop professionally, such as the Aurrum's Study Grant and the Aurrum Gold Talent Program
- Personal and professional wellbeing support such as our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Emergency Loan Access
- A Reward Program to recognise our Aurrum All Stars
- Fruit boxes delivered on site
Finally, you will work with brilliant people, who want to make a positive impact to the future of aged care. Every role at Aurrum aspires to improve the lives of our residents.
If you're passionate about making a difference and growing with Aurrum we look forward to receiving your application