Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Full-time Job1 year ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 141 views
New & Exciting Recruitment Process | Part time & Casual positions | Structured training & development opportunities available
About the company
With over 60 facilities Australia wide and in excess of 8000 staff, Regis is an innovative Aged Care provider with over 20 years of experience in the industry that focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for residents and staff. We are looking for people who genuinely care and in return, we will provide you with an environment where you will feel supported and appreciated. At Regis, we can offer you a diverse role within a grown industry that is highly regulated, complex and meaningful, and where you will enjoy the benefits of exceptional training and development opportunities.
About the role
Our PCA staff are the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our residents everyday. Regis, along with our residents and their families, appreciate the dedication and hard work required to be a PCA and we strive to give you the best opportunity for success in a role with Regis.
To work as a PCA at Regis, you must be successful through our ‘Carers Connect’ program, where you will be assessed and provided with an additional level of training to ensure you meet the standards at Regis and are prepared for your first day at work. The Carers Connect recruitment program consists of a number of dates that you will need to be available to attend. (Please see below intake dates to ensure you are available on all dates listed before applying for the role)
- Orientation & Buddy shifts: Tuesday 20th, Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- Computer Systems Training: Friday 23rd August 2019
- Assessment Centre: Tuesday 6th August or Wednesday 7th August 2019
- Orientation & Buddy shifts: Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th & Thursday 5th of September 2019.
- Computer Systems Training: Friday 6th September 2019
- Assessment Centre: Tuesday 20th or Wednesday 21st August 2019
- Interaction with residents, families and friends in a helpful and positive manner
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit
- To provide quality support to residents with their activities of daily living
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes
- Previous experience in a PCA role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential)
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Unique Regis specific training programs for you to succeed
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Ability to work flexible shifts and pick up extra shifts
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!