Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Part-time Job2 years ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 163 views
Do you have a passion for working with our older generation and people with disability?
One of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations requires in-home care assistants. You'll be looking after the most important people in their organisation – their clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing the excellence in care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans.
- Attending to client's personal care needs, including showering, dressing, and other daily activities.
- Assisting clients with their medication requirements.
- Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our client's care.
We're looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in the client’s lives.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster including night and weekend shifts
- Certificate in Individual Support/Aged Care or Home & Community Care
- Current Victorian Driver's Licence and own vehicle
- Current National Police Check- less than one year old
- First aid and CPR certificates- CPR less than one year old
- Where applicable Working with Children Check will also be required
If you can say Yes to all the above, please send your resume along with certification, police and First Aid checks ASAP
Job Type: Part-time
- Personal Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- North Melbourne VIC (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence and your own car (Preferred)
- aged care/disability (Preferred)
- First Aid and CPR (Preferred)
- Police Check (Preferred)