Personal Care Assistant-Aged Care Full-time Job5 months ago - Aged care - Melbourne - 177 views
The Latvian Aged Care Facility is looking for dedicated PCAs who have a strong focus on resident wellbeing to join our supportive and progressive not-for-profit organisation. Our homely, close knit facility has been providing high quality care to the Latvian community across Australia for over 30 years.
Applicant must have a positive and professional work ethic with dedication and commitment to high quality care.
We are looking to expand our pool of casual staff, with both morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care
- Current National Police Check
- Understanding of Quality Improvement
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must have flexible availability and be reliable
- Compassionate and empathetic person
- Previous experience in Residential Aged Care
Applicant must address the above criteria as part of their cover letter when submitting their resume.